Iris2.de

Iris2-Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: hotkey plugins
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:17 pm 

i am working on better casting spells hotkey plugin, i had a problem for example when trying to autoheal with mymacros.lua, i need to click everytime the hotkey, if not i fizzles my spells cuz it recast the spell before getting first target...

i want to create a plugin to let me cast spell and autolasttarget/selftarget, while holding pressed a hotkey, for example, i want to do this action:

SetMacro("1", function() MacroCmd_MiniHealCureSelf()end))

any suggestion on how to do this...

i am kinda new to lua.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:37 am 
iris2-developer

so you want to make a plugin that sets a few hotkeys automatically at startup ?

what happens if you just write

SetMacro("1", function() MacroCmd_MiniHealCureSelf()end))

in your plugin file ? i think that should work without any additional work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:10 am 

well yes it works, but i am trying to script something so if i hold down "1" it will run the script one time, when finished, and while still holding the key it will keep runing the script / macro, right now, there is a huge delay after key strokes send if i hold anykey, is there a way to reduce this delay ?, i tried in chat even, i pressed and hold down the key "J" it just wrote one J in the chat window :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:33 pm 
iris2-developer

try

Code:
RegisterStepper(function ()
  if (gKeyPressed[key_a]) then

-- ... your code here ...

end
end)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:58 pm 

it worked tx a lot :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 pm 

another question, is there any way to select a target and show their healthbar without the plugin already set in iris2,in the normal client when u set a macro for this it popup the healthbar of that mobile. i was trying to use

if (gKeyPressed[key_a]) then
SelectNextMobile()
end

but it is not working correctly... seems like select next mobile is not active in the server,same as MacroCmd_AttackSelectedMobile()

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:01 am 

is there any variable that is active while casting any spell, for example

while castingspell do
variablex = true
end
variablex = false

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:46 am 
iris2-developer

if you want a variable to be true while a spell is being cast, this should work most of the time :

RegisterListener("Hook_SendSpell",function (spellid) gMySpellIsCasting = true end)

RegisterListener("Hook_TargetMode_Start",function () gMySpellIsCasting = false end)

RegisterListener("Hook_Spell_Interrupt",function () gMySpellIsCasting = false end)

however, there is no generic way to detect the end of a spell that affects yourself, like nightvision.

in Hook_SendSpell : you can use GetSpellNameByID(spellid) to transform the spellid into the name of the spell, e.g. for use by print(spellid,GetSpellNameByID(spellid)) (shows up in the black console window)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 am 

those three lines worked, but i had to add a wait line after those three because it was crashing cuz memory problems it said in the console, spell macro is almost done, at least for healing/and few attacking, sorry for bothering but i have some more questions, i noticed that when i try to cast while frozen or paralyzed a spell i get into a infinite loop, my question is: is there any way to get check if my character is paralyzed with parablow or paralyze spell? is this stat different than the froze u get while casting a spell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 pm 
iris2-developer

Maybe one of the unknown flags in the playermobile, but it might also be impossible to tell if the player is frozen.

Code:
local bPoisoned   = TestBit(GetPlayerMobile().flag,kMobileFlag_Poisoned)

kMobileFlag_Unknown1      = hex2num("0x01")
kMobileFlag_Unknown2      = hex2num("0x02") -- either CanAlterPaperdoll (necro) or Female (jerrit)
kMobileFlag_Poisoned      = hex2num("0x04")
kMobileFlag_GoldenHealth   = hex2num("0x08") -- = YellowHits , healthbar gets yellow (bleed attack, caused by troglodytes for example, can't healt then)
kMobileFlag_FactionShip      = hex2num("0x10") -- unsure why client needs to know
kMobileFlag_Movable         = hex2num("0x20") -- Movable if normally not
kMobileFlag_WarMode         = hex2num("0x40")
kMobileFlag_Hidden         = hex2num("0x80") -- probably self while hiding/stealth-walking, displayed as gray in original client

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:40 pm 

wow, u are like wikipedia :) tx for the answers, i can get mortal status from this too :), i will post plugins as soon as i finish all spells and enable/disable in game hotkey.

i like iris2 so far, is kinda user friendly, maybe u guys could develop a less graphical engine too for pvp in servers like Pre-AOS, i was checking some files to edit the animations, so far i am improving it by disabling some animations,
any suggestion about this ?
one more question, can i smooth walk/run in iris 2d?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm 
iris2-developer

you're welcome =)

for pvp try those :

ToggleMultiOnlyShowFloor() (for 2d mode, look through walls, also improves performance a bit)

MacroCmd_GetSmartTargetForLastSpell() (the blue indicator in the moblist on the right, good for heal/cure in party and dumping spells on the selected (red line) enemy, i play with this as my main trigger :

Code:
SetMacro("wheeldown",      function() MacroCmd_SendTargetSerial(MacroCmd_GetSmartTargetForLastSpell(),gSpellCastRange) end)

local mob = MacroCmd_FindNearestNonFriendlyPlayer() (nonfriendly = not in party, prefers players to monsters)
MobListSetMainTargetSerial(mob and mob.serial or 0)

(i'm no pvp expert though *g*)

tilefree walk in 2d is not possible currently.

how do you mean less graphical ? to save performance ? or do you mean the moblist and stuff are unfair for pvp ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:44 pm 

Well atm i was trying both clients, normal + easyuo and iris, with iris i can create scripts as good as in easyuo, problem is with iris when i run around houses it lags more than normal client, i tried to change grafic settings, for example in pvp we can disable animations, or make simple trees to compare to normal client in performance, even i like iris much more than normal client cuz it has a lot of +++, and u can change easily from 2d to 3r with hotkey.

i am going to give a try to those lines u send :)

btw: i love to pvp with mage :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 am 
iris2-developer

what you can also try to improve speed in pvp :

gDisableCompassDynamics = true

that prevents dynamics, especially in houses, showing up in the compass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm 

What would be the command macro for attack(or auto attack)? Razor won't import it and I couldn't find it in macros.lua.