Iris2.de

Iris2-Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: New to forum
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:03 am 

:mrgreen:
I played this game a bit over the years and the most time i spent was in the old 3D when only the models where 3D it was awesome. I played iris a few years back when kingdom reborn failed but just gave up on 3D but seems like I am back again hehe. I cant play on demise that sucks but it is cool i can play on hybrid but its just no demise. Maybe some one knows a 3D server that is like demise or at least has people that play. I played today and found it very entertaining playing in first person view! with a little tweaks and edits on controls u could almost have a ever quest feel and maybe a little larger trees and things it would be a awesome game if forced to play in 1st person that is or a 3rd person but the side view just didn't do it in 3d. Any way it is cool that u are still working on this I wish i knew what i was doing I would just make a first person server with a bit better world not feel so big tall mountains and less trees and taller :P I guess just redo the game lol call it first person UO cuz it was really cool just old and 2D ish. any way it is really cool just wish i could play on demise with it but that how it goes. I just wanted to say hello and let u know I still feel potential in 3D uo but I think it just needs to be built first person aspect in mind. I been playing alot of minecraft and it made me think of UO and made me come back if mine craft had a UO server it would be awesome it just comes down to first person lol again maybe a 3rd person view follow along camera. Ok enough first person stuff im just ranting now so let me know on the servers thanks
one last thing how do I clear the text out of the window its annoying having everything i do on the side of the screen all the time.

Post subject: Re: New to forum
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 am 
iris2-developer

Hey,

Welcome to our Forum!

new updates are comming, but mostly visual stuff. Gameplay coding is a bit on hold, until the graphics is pushed from Corastin to a new level.

Can you post details about your shard?

cheers
SiENcE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:11 pm 
iris2-developer

vetusmundus has a bunch of people and should work well.
iris used to run on demise too tho, haven't tried in a while.
please post a screenshot showing the console window (black with white text) of the error you get when trying to log into demise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:46 am 

Yeah I am always in need of some helpers. Maybe I should write an announcement how people can help me. It would only be some really easy to do tasks. ^^